Monday, June 27, 2011

Barcelonaaaa

Hola hola hola!
This weekend was a long weekend for the holiday for San Juan here. a big group of us went to Barcelona as you know! We left Wednesday night after a long day of cramming and then our first test in our art class...the test was hard and afterwards I was so ready for a vacation! haha the trip was amazing besides thet fact that i got my iPhone stolen on the first night :(((((( it happened in a blink of the eye, the people there are good at it. i now know the absolute WORST feeling in the eniter world is being robbed. it sucks! luckily i have the best family in the world and they are shipping me my sister iPhone 4 so i will still be able to communicate with them for the remainder of my time in Spain! :) HOWEVER, i am currently back in Madrid and dealing with their annoying pain in the ass post office who will not let my package into the country because it has food? and is a new iPhone? idk i cant understand the system or the people when they talk super fast in strong accented spanish. the language barrier is really killing me in a time like this! hopefully by the end of the week i can get the iPhone and be happy again lol if not, i will really be screwed for the rest of the trip talking to my family and then on the trip back with no music and then no phone when i land in the states...yikes :/ pray for me, please! haha other that that things are good here. the weather is unbearable considering it is over 100 degrees F and they dont believe in AC or fans here haha you are constantly hot and always wanting to take an ice bath lol i found this is the only time when i actually want to shower lol ;) bc it feels so good to take ice cold showers! we only have two more weeks left here! bittersweet. this weekend we are staying in Madrid for our last weekend here and then next weekend is the end of the program trip to Granada and Toledo Spain. thatll be fun! :) ill attach some pictures of barcelona from this past weekend!
the sagrada familia..neatest place on this earth i swear to you

me and my friends in our hostel :)

me in a cable car going up to the top of the mountain..gorgeous view!

Us on in the ocean, it was perfect
hope all is well with you all :) LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment